Popular Posts

Monday, March 24, 2014

Indecision




INDECISION

Never been one for making a decision
Often, I simply go with the flow
Some times that makes others irritable
Guess they are looking for a leader to follow
I'm not saying I'm a follower
I do things on my own time
It is hard to pin me down or claim ownership
I'm not one of those types
I'm loyal when available and will give everything I have
But I hold grudges when I'm forced off my path
I keep people at arms length that are questionable
If you look in my eyes I'm an open book
I never hide my feelings
It is not my fault some choose not to look
I'm quiet and shy and boastful and loud
I carry a lot of pride
The weight is sometimes unbearable
Especially when there is nothing to be proud about
This is as true as I get
I'm consistently not very consistent
I am who I am, take it or leave it
Never been one for making decisions
Often, things fall into place after time
Now you know all this about me
You decide if I should be in your life

R. Hosking
© 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment