Popular Posts

Saturday, March 11, 2017

The Power of Love



THE POWER OF LOVE


I cannot pretend I know how it all works
I cannot judge you, for whatever that is worth
But if you should ever need a friend
I can tell you that I will be there
I can give you a shoulder
Whenever you feel hurt

I cannot promise that I can change the world
I cannot preach anyone should ever come first
But if you should fall I can lend a hand
If you please lift me when I am bent
No one can stand alone
No one owns the earth

I cannot say this is anything more than words
But I ask for strength and pray for rebirth
I find my power through my love
You can accept it or give it up
We all have our choices
Where hate is concerned

3 comments:

  1. Very appropriate and a much needed anti-dote for today's world. You so visibly & evidently not only stand for love but you promote it. I take your lead & choose love also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much both for reading and always sharing your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete