Popular Posts

Sunday, January 29, 2017

In Another's Shoes

Van-Gogh

IN ANOTHER'S SHOES

You may think I am crazy
To love like I do
You may assume I'm needy
Because I like talking to you
I am many things
But high maintenance
You cannot accuse
I try to be empathetic
But recent actions
Have me so confused

You may think I am weak
To close my eyes like I do
You may judge my actions
I may judge you too
I am forced into silence
Because fighting makes us both lose
I cannot see inside your heart
Do not understand how it got this far
Try walking a mile
In another's shoes

R. Hosking
© 2017

Experience the Storm for yourself 
get a copy of Melantha's Storm at 
A Novel Idea Inc.

3 comments:

  1. To make a practice of walking a miles in another's shoes is perhaps one of the most important lessons we could learn. Beautiful words Rebecca... you are so right.

    ReplyDelete