Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

In The Groove


IN THE GROOVE

When I feel good, it feels really good
Want the world to feel like I do
I put it out so I get it back
A smile and a hand shake or two

When I feel bad, it feels really bad
Want to stay in and out of the cold
I'll rest and rejuvenate
Until this passing phase gets old

When I'm not sure, I'm just not sure
Never was one for making decisions
I do my thing and sometimes make mistakes
If I hurt you it was never intended

There was once a time not so long ago
I tried to find myself and my way
To define who I was and who I am now
Nothing ever stuck, I change everyday

But when I feel good, it feels totally good
Try it sometime you dictate your moods
I'm tired and over worked
But a smile puts me right back in the groove

R. Hosking
© 2014

3 comments: