Popular Posts

Friday, April 11, 2014

Blessings Counted

 
 
BLESSINGS COUNTED

At times I feel guilty for being so blessed
I wonder why me, what did I do to deserve all this
I try to love the world so the world will love me back
I get it ten times fold, and my thank you, I hope you accept

I count my blessings and at this point I have lost count
So many triumphs, make me soon forget
The trials I had to face that left me feeling regret
I never dwell on the trivial things and never live in the past

R.Hosking
© 2014

4 comments:

  1. Thankyou for sharing this wonderful poem Rebecca. You can see it was written direct from the heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Robert written from the heart for the Newmaneers/Hoskettes! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Rebecca. Another lovely poem. Absolutely written from the heart. You have a wonderful way with words :-)

    ReplyDelete