Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Divine Intervention


DIVINE INTERVENTION
  
When the hurting starts to become the comfort
Your mind becomes numb to the pain
If I could forget and replace a memory
With a picture from yesterday
But my heart only feels the emptiness
It has already been trained
I have to relearn that love is faith
And maybe now God might intervene
Not calling out in prayer
For I humbly concede
I know nothing of my own affairs
I could not possibly understand
What I truly need

R. Hosking
© 2015



4 comments:

  1. I really enjoy your poetry. The subjects are always very emotive. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy your poetry. The subjects are always very emotive. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This poem goes straight to my heart and fimds recognition there.

    ReplyDelete