Popular Posts

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Left To Your Own Devices





LEFT TO YOUR OWN DEVICES


Nothing better for the soul, then letting go
No words can describe what it's like
The smile it creates when your left to your own devices
What a relief from the grief

Sometimes things weigh heavy on my heart
Sometimes I cry louder than the thunder
The tears it creates when your left to your own devices
What a burden when you are hurting

One day at a time, some good, some bad
Medicated myself to numb my insides and thoughts
The laughter it creates when your left to your own devices
What a life and how it changes all the time

R. Hosking

© 2013

2 comments:

  1. Another very well written piece of prose. You certainly have a wonderful writing talent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kevin, for taking the time to read them. It means a lot to me, I'm so happy you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete